Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Life is good

 It is official.  I would like you to meet my new nephew Samuel Davis.  My sister Audra and her husband Jeff went to Ethiopia this month and met Samuel and spent a week with him.  They went to court and are waiting for Sammy to get his papers to come to America.  They are hoping to pick him up before Thanksgiving.  I really wanted to go with them but it is my busiest time of year.  We can't wait to meet this sweet little boy.  Life is good.

3 comments:

kimbo said...

Yeah! So excited for them. He is too cute. Hope everything goes well and speedily for them. :)

Morgan said...

This totally made my day. Congrats to Audra and Jeff!

Kristi said...

Hi Ash,
I'm Audra's buddy and as creepy as you might think this is, I feel like I know ya! Audra adores you and she and Ange always share the most hilarious stories with you as the heroine! I was looking forward to meeting you New Year's Eve, but our plans fell through and at the last minute we were unable to dine with all of you. Here's to next time! P.S. Isn't Sammy the cutest thing ever?!