Grandma Ruthie's 90th Birthday party. Ruth Rich Mcpherson. Ruth is the most amazing woman I have ever met in my life. She always made me feel I was the only grandchild in the world. When we came to visit she always had hot chocolate with whip cream waiting for us. She lives on the Snake River in Idaho and she is the most amazing fisher woman. She taught me that there is nothing better then serving others. I love her very much. Happy Birthday Ruthie. Btw I surprised everyone and came to the birthday party. They were all scared because I came in the mask. No one knew it was me. LOL.
 |
| Kalie, Raegan(my niece) and me. We went to Walmart to get Gavin and Grandma a gift. We forgot and got these masks instead. It was fun being in high school again. Thanks for a fun night girls. |
 |
| Happy 30th Birthday Megan. Libby and I took a trip to Santa Barbara to play with another fallen Hooker( My knitting club). She was our social Hooker and we miss her very much. Thanks for being a great host. We had a blast. |
.
 |
| Cousin's camp in Boise. We love spending time with the cousins. |
 |
| San Diego with Brent's Family. |
 |
| Moving day. We finally moved closer to Brent's work. Sorry if I haven't sent you our new address. I will get an email out this month. |
 |
| Visiting the Carlin Family in San Clemente. They have 3 boys and we have 3 girls. I am hoping they all get married. We love Chris and Lara. They have been friends of ours for over 10 years. |
 |
| Greg gets married. Congratulations. We are so excited for you and Kate and the girls. We had a wonderful time. |
 |
| Happy birthday Whitney. I am team Edward. |
 |
| End of summer fun. |
 |
| Visiting Morgan, Geoff and Joshy. We are so happy you are back on the west coast. Love you guys. |
 |
| Happy 10 years. We lived here in 2000. We miss the Avenues in SLC. |
5 comments:
Awwwww...that avenue's pic brings a tear to my eye. And so does Diddy Reese. I miss you, sweet ice cream sandwiches!
Ash - you are so stinkin cute! Wish we could have at least been in the same ward at the same time for a few months. Just had the RS retreat and as we were playing games I kept thinking wish Ash was here. Dinner soon when you stay home for longer than a week. LOVES!
Cute pics! I miss your face!! Lexi was asking about Izzy the other day, it made me sad that we are so far away.....there's still hope we may get to come back. Give the girls a hug from us!
Cute pics Ash! Your girls are darling! Looks like you guys do so many fun things!! Glad you are doing so well!
It's great to see all your new pictures. You guys have certainly been busy! Missed seeing you in Boise a couple months ago...Your family is so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment