Aunt Maureen and Uncle Roger's 50th wedding anniversary in Santa Monica. It was amazing to be with the Gunson's again. We all decided to go on the last minute. It was a rocking 50's party. All you can eat sundaes, shakes, and malts. There was dancing, a sit down dinner and everyone was dressed up. So much fun. Thanks for the great night.
Grandma Jojo and the girls dancing.
Clark, Jill, Jenna, Steve, Brent and Ivy.
Uncle Roger and Clark( Brent's Dad)
Lovely Lyla
Merri-go-round at The District in Henderson.
Lyla's first 4th of July.
Lyla, Kelli, Izzy, Brookey, and Vera.
Steve- O and Vera.
Michael and Brent we're so competitive. They scared everyone. Look how beautiful there new back yard is. I love it.
Salt Lake City Temple
Carlsbad, San Diego
Sea World.
Cousin's.
Gunson family picture in San Diego
4 comments:
I love you, I love you, I miss you, I miss you. Thank you for posting pictures on your blog. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed looking at your family. Your baby Lyla is getting soo big. She is beautiful and Vera and Izzy are too. Looking at these pictures make me so homesick. Austin said that you guys are going out tomorrow night with the Scribers. Boo hoo for the Martins. I like it here but I miss you guys. I miss the great talks, the great bonds. Will you post pictures of your home? I would love to see where you live.
Oh yeah, this is Sarah BTW. Also, I love the picture on the Merry-go-round. That picture rocks!!!!!!
I need to steal some of your pictures! Where's pictures of the new house?
Had a great time at bingo the other night. Check out my blog to see our pictures. I miss you.
sarah m
Post a Comment