Mutze hand knit hats by Ashley are going to be in the Bijou Market in Provo, Utah. I can't wait for this show. All the vendors are so talented. Please tell all your friends and family about this. Hope to see you there.
Ashley
hooker! it was so so good seeing you. i am one lucky girl! i got the plague the day after (and still have it) and couldn't come to see you at the market. I was so so sad. You are so talented and so funny. I can't find your biz card anywhere. I am a serious crackhead right now...um, i blame it on pregnancy brain. what's your number?
my message kinda doesn't make sense. i got super sick the day after I saw you and it won't leave. help me! I didn't want to pass on my plague to you and I was a lemon. Hope to see you soon girl.
3 comments:
good luck!!
hooker! it was so so good seeing you. i am one lucky girl! i got the plague the day after (and still have it) and couldn't come to see you at the market. I was so so sad. You are so talented and so funny. I can't find your biz card anywhere. I am a serious crackhead right now...um, i blame it on pregnancy brain. what's your number?
my message kinda doesn't make sense. i got super sick the day after I saw you and it won't leave. help me! I didn't want to pass on my plague to you and I was a lemon. Hope to see you soon girl.
Post a Comment