Ash, Lib and D at Steven's wedding reception.
Happy wedding day Steven and Diana. I love her dress. So beautiful. This is Darleen's little brother.
Ashley and Darleen. She is 4 months pregnant. This is number 4 and she is hoping for a girl. So happy you were here to visit. Miss you.
Happy 10 year anniversary. Brent took me to Newport beach for a relaxing trip while my Mom took great care of my lovely ladies. We sat on the beach, ate great mexican food and shopped with no whining. It was amazing. Love you Brent.
Carrie Underwood concert. She is even better live. I loved hanging with my girlfriends.
Happy 30th birthday to me. Best gift was from my girlfriends Kaydee and Whitney. Norm the gnome is from a garage sale. I love my new buddy.
Its not a party until Denae smashes a sundae in my face.
Hookers Birthday brunch.
4 comments:
I love all of these pictures. Thank you for posting. You have made my morning.
I didn't know you went to la jolla!!! My absolute most favorite place in the world! I recognized all those beautiful spots. Ahhh I need to get to Cali! Then your Newport trip as well...you have been on the go go go! Loved all the pictures, Andrew was happy to see his ladies on the blog :)
Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had so much fun!
I love the gnomes!
Post a Comment