Brent and his ladies at Mt Charleston.
Mike and B.
Jenny and me. Staying warm with hot cocoa.
Vera, Ash and Izzy on the San Clemente pier. Love it.
I love it when Carrie comes to town. We have so much fun. We have great girl time. She is family to me. She has always taken such good care of me and my family. Xoxo.
Carrie and Ash. Silverton Casino.
Late night Easter egg hunt in St. George. I love my family. I had such a fun trip.
St. George, UT temple.
Izzy, Ash and Chloee.
Mikey, Gavin and Aud.
Where's Vera?
Nature museum in St. George.
Jenny and Ash. Going away party. We are so sick of losing our friends. Love you. Miss you.
Easter egg hunt. Best friends. Miss you Ashlyn.
Brent and Ash.
It's always a party when Aud and Ang are in town. This was a girl photo. Thanks for ruining it B.
Aunt Bob and me.
Bye bye blackbirds. This is a hard one for me. I lost my little brother and sister in law to the dark side. AKA Salt Lake City. I told Mikey the other day the laugh meter in our house has gone way down. They were the best family to have around. You crazy kids will be truly missed. Love you.
Happy birthday to one of my favorite friends. Krista Stubbs is my hair dresser and bow maker. She makes Lyla the cutest headbands and flowers. Oh and blankets. Love you and I am so glad we are friends. Xo
Every year we have an academy award party(Oscar Party). Mikey brought a cake for the dog.
Mikey thought my oscar party was for the dog... He's crazy.
Marissa, Sean and Lucy visit from Nashville. Miss you guys. Thanks for coming and hanging. Hope we can visit you soon.
Jojo, Ash, Izzy. The mexican food was good but we were all tired.
Vera and Mama.
6 comments:
Looks like you've been doing the same thing as me....playing catch up! lol Love the pictures, but it just makes us miss you guys even more. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.
I think I forgot to give you my blog address:
rubble-k-hiett.blogspot.com
Love you!
Can't wait to see you guys. Yes I got the new one. Love it. Ash
good times! love all the pictures! can't wait to see you guys soon!
We miss you guys so much. So psyched to see you this weekend. We're ready to party. We've got BBQ's planned, fireworks to see, sparklers to burn, badminton to play... the list goes on. Can't wait for Vera to "tickle tickle" my eyeball. It's all part of the Gunson experience. Love you! B
You Sasser girls are more beautiful than ever! I can't believe how much Gavin has grown up! It looks like you guys are having lots of fun this year! Hope the fun continues through the summer.
Love all the blogging. That Oscar cake was awesome...and Lyla is such a little Izzy...and Libby looked so pretty...and I miss you! See you soon!!!
Post a Comment