Vera Simone is probably the funniest person I know. She loves her stuffed animals more then anything. They all have names too. Vera is so sweet and loving. She is going to be four and I am so sad. I want her to stay little forever. Happy Birthday Week. XOXO
I was just thinking about her and all the funny things she had to say while I was in town! I hope you have made her lots of Granimals to play with and name! :) Happy Birthday, Wura!!
Ashley! We need to get together sometime! I guess we'll see you guys in July, but we'd love to see you before that. Bring your family and hang out with us for a weekend...soon !
5 comments:
I was just thinking about her and all the funny things she had to say while I was in town! I hope you have made her lots of Granimals to play with and name! :) Happy Birthday, Wura!!
Happy Birthday Vera!!! Can't wait for tennis to start so Andrew and Vera can play together! It will be so fun!
Oh I just love that last picture of her. What a chunky baby!
She is hilliarious so fun!
Ashley! We need to get together sometime! I guess we'll see you guys in July, but we'd love to see you before that. Bring your family and hang out with us for a weekend...soon !
Post a Comment