Libby's bridal shower
Andy and Rachel
Lyndi, Adri and Matt
Krista and Anthony
Megan and Quinn
Nate and Tara
Brent and Ash
Deanna, Ashley (Lyla looks uncomfortable) Libby and Angela.
Magoo is hot and single. If you want his information call me.
The end of the wedding. Such an amazing night. I am so excited for Libby and Aaron.
3 comments:
Ash-better late than never to blog! Good for you for posting on Libbys wedding! It was such an amazing night and I'm also just thrilled for them! So Andrew keeps asking about your girls like everyday. We need to get together soon!
Could Libby be any more gorgeous?!?! And talk about bizarre to see Nate & Tara on your blog! Small world, eh?! I miss you and B and all the girls, even Oscar a little...
Hey. How do you know Nate and Tara? I hung around with them in college. Tara and my roommate Allison were best friends. Small world.
You look great. I love seeing your updates.
Post a Comment