Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Mikey

I love this kid. Mikey is the best little brother ever. Mikey and Brooke live only 25 minutes from us and we are loving it. He has always been there for me. He moved next door to me when we lived in Salt Lake and we did everything together. He then served a mission in Brazil and graduated from Utah State and now we are by each other again. He is honestly the funniest, sweetest and most real person I have ever met. Happy 27th Birthday. We love you.

4 comments:

Mikey said...

You forgot to add that I'm also an Eagle Scout. Love you.

Darleen said...

Happy Birthday Mikey! You are a very cool kid!

mutze handknit by ashley said...

I messed up on his age. Oops. He is 28. lol

Rebecca McNair said...

Happy Birthday Mikey!!! I never forget your birthday I think about you every year on March 9th! So glad you are doing so well!