Let the good times roll. It was quite the event. Mom, Ang and Lib were telling good stories, Brent was making us all listen to the "Circle of life" song on i tunes,(which he wanted to play during the birth. Like that was going to happen.) I was the only person giving birth at Summerlin Hospital which is almost unheard of, Dr. Harter had to run to make it in time, the baby came in 2 pushes, and we thought it was a boy for 2 seconds. Too much fun. Life is good 3 girls later. We love you all. Thanks for all the love and support. These past 10 months has been a crazy ride and I am so happy Lyla Ashley is in the world. We love her so much.
The party left the hospital and we all ended up at our house. Uncle Jason and Brian came for a visit too. They have been so supportive. They have been such good friends through the births of all 3 of the girls.
Lyla and Dr. Dre hit it off. Leave it to Uncle Mikey.
Izzy let Vera hold Lyla for a minute. Vera has actually only held her twice but she thinks she is so cute. She says, "She's so cute" almost everyday.
Little Lyla Ashley yawning. She has been so sweet.
It's a party. Aunt Brooke and Uncle Mikey watched the girls so everyone could be at the delivery. They were so kind to get up so early and go over to our house. It has been so awsome to have Mikey and Brooke live in Las Vegas with us. They hang out all the time with us and the crazy girls all the time and still like us. We love you both very much.
Aunt Angie Gunson.
Mom, Ang and Lyla. Mom and Angela aka" The Boy Cheerleaders". I love these girls so much. They have never been to one of my deliveries. They made it so special for Brent and me. We are normally a little stressed but they kept us totally entertained. They flew in early helped me with the girls and my crazy life. Love you girls.
Its a Boy! So we all thought for 2 seconds. The ambilical cord was wrapped perfectly between Lyla's legs. Dr. Harter was like " hold on". He then informed all the Boy cheerleaders in the room that is was a girl. We had a good laugh.
Aunt Libby was so into the labor and delivery. She was ready to put on the gloves and catch Lyla. She is such an amazing friend and I am so happy she was there for this moment. It was so perfect.
21 comments:
Hey--you are now a Party of 5!! I want to see that little Lyla for myself and give her lots of squeezes!! Looks like you had a very eventful and smooth delivery! I would have held up a leg for you! :) Congrats again to the whole Gunson clan!! By the way, who's Angie Gunson? I thought she was still a Sasser!!
Awwww!!! Baby Lyla is just adorable! Congrats you guys! Glad everything went so smooth! Love that it was one huge party! can't wait to meet her!
Oh Ashley! congratulations!!! You got lots of great pics to remember Lyla's day. Your family is so cute! Dr. Harter delivered my Ava. He sure helped things go "smoothly", which I so appreciated!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!! I was dying to see her. She is beautiful. Good Job. I so wish I could hold her :( All I can tell is that she has your cute nose, Ashley. She has a good amount of hair, too. I will call you this week. Love ya.
Welcome to the world sweet Lyla! You have a wonderful family, as you will soon see. We love you and can't wait to meet you! Susie, TJ and Bailey
Congrates... She is cute and we are so happy for you guys. I can't wait to see her. Good luck with everything. Wish you the best.
Congratulations Ashley. She's a beauty. I love that you had all those people in the hospital room. That was a party!! Glad that your mom and Angela were there--enjoy every minute with them!
Just read your blog and got caught up on the fabulous birth of Lyla. Can't wait to meet her! She looks as beautiful as the other two girls, too. And how wonderful, to have your family with you for such a celebration. Be well, Ash. Love, Arlene and John
Congratulations!! How exciting! I'm glad all of your family was there to make it lots of fun :) And 2 pushes, that's nice!
You look so happy in the picture right after the delivery it made me cry...I'm still crying actually. Love you guys so much!
Yeah!! I love the pictures. What a party!! I couldn't imagine your delivery any other way! I can't wait to meet her.
Hey Ashley, I wish I could be there in Vegas to see you and the baby. Very exciting and very cute. Love Kari
I'm so happy for you guys! Lyla is adorable and I love the name. I knew it was going to be a girl! But that is a funny story! Wish we could be there to celebrate as well!
Yeah, and Angie Gunson, what's up w/ that?! :)
What a beautiful baby!! Hope everything is going well. Congrats!!
Congrats Ash!!!
Ashley, She is so sweet and I love her name. You look great and so happy. Congratulations!
Congratulations!!! Love all of your pictures of the delivery party. She is beautiful and I can't wait to come meet her. I know we were all routing for a boy, but yea girls!
Love the name. She is just beautiful. Glad everything went well. Congrats!
Congrats Ashley! She is darling! And I love her name! 3 girls, how fun! Sisters are the best! So glad everything went so well for you and everyone is healthy and happy!
Okay, Aunt Sarah needs more pictures. I know the Lyla has changed a ton. I want to hear how you are doing. Miss you TONS!!!!
Sorry it has taken me so long, but congrats!
Post a Comment