Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Baby Time

  It is time for  Gunson baby #3 to arrive.  I get induced this Thursday and hopefully the baby will be here on Friday.  We are so excited to find out if it is a boy or a girl.  We think it is going to be a girl but everyone else says it's a boy.  We will see who is right.  What do you think????

  My Mom comes to town tomorrow and Angela will be here Thursday so it will be a big party.  I am so happy the time is here.  Brent has been the best throughout this pregnancy.  He is my best friend and I couldn't have done it without him.  Thanks TT.   

4 comments:

the youngs said...

Ahhhhhhh!!! I can't believe it is already time!! You just let us know when you are ready for visitors and we will be there ASAP!! Love you, good luck--we can't wait to meet your little BOY!!!

Martin Family said...

I can't wait to hear all about it. Austin is supposed to give me the hourly update. You will do great. Loves ya.

Michelle Arnett said...

Yay! I can't WAIT to see that it's a little boy! I hope I don't jinx you:) I'll be thinking about you ALL day! LOVES

Ana Lee said...

Good luck!! I'm so excited for you!