Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Mutze is going to be at the Henderson Winter Festival Saturday the 12th of December

Happy Holiday. I just wanted all my Friends and family to know that Mutze is going to be at the Henderson Winter Festival this weekend. Here is the show Information.

Henderson Events Plaza
200 south Water Street
12-12-09, This Saturday
We are going to be located inside.
10-5 p.m.

There is going to be 65 craft vendors, ice skating, real snow, Santa, pony rides, bring toys for tots, and it is all FREE.

Hope to see you all there.

Ashley

1 comment:

Jason Miller said...

Hi Ashley, I am not sure you remember me but I was served my mission in Las Vegas when you lived in the Creekside ward, I was serving there with a new missionary Elder Horton, I was just reading over your blog and noticed a young man that I met this summer, I was Gavin's EFY Counselor, I was wondering if he is related to you? P.S. Congrats on the New addition.