Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Boise and Sun Valley for Cousin's Camp 2009

Beautiful Boise evenings.
Boise Green belt.
Me and Susie in Boise.  I am so happy Susie has moved back to Boise.  It was so much fun to spend time with her, Bailey, Arlene and Jon.





Happy Birthday Mom.  Mom plans cousins camp every year and the girls have been too young until this year.  They had so much fun.  Izzy loves Grandma Deanna because..."She takes me to the dollar store".  Vera loves grammy because she colors with her.  I love my Mom because she would do anything for me.  Any time or any place.  She planned a fabulous trip for the whole family to Sun Valley.  We had the best time thanks to her.  I love her so much. 
Let the games begin.
Tennis Tournament losers.  Why are they acting so happy.  Losers.
Tennis tournament champs.  Go Mindy and Ash.(Some people think we cheated.  We were that good)
Ryder and Gavin.  Pro fishermen.
Dad and Jake at Penny Lake in Sunvalley, Idaho.  
Vera caught her first fish and looked terrified.  She was done after that.
Mom, Ang, and Popop.
Izzy caught 2 fish with her princess fishing pole that Grandma Deanna bought for her.  You go girl(thanks Angela and Audra for helping)
Aunt Audra, Izzy and Vera rock climbing.
At the top of Dollar Mountain with the Family

2 comments:

Jenny C said...

our mom is so cute to plan all that!! You girls are so cute! Hope you are feeling good!

McEwen Family said...

how is it that you have so much fun everytime you go to Boise? Why can't I have that much fun when I go?? Great pics, and it was nice to see you the other day even for a short little bit!