Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summer June 2009

Stella, Izzy, and Vera at Tropical Smoothie.  We love Smoothie's.  
Izzy's 3rd dance recital.  Picture day.
Vera's big day.   First dance recital.
Fathers day at Mt. Charleston.
Dance recital
Stella played with the girls for the day and then we all went to their dance recital.
I love it when Darleen comes to town.  We have been friends for 11 years.  I love her so much.  She always finds a way to make me laugh and bring my spirits up.  She has 3 kids.  Stella is almost 5, Lucas is 3 and Jackson is 9 months( I think).  I wish she lived here but the 2 week visits are always so much fun.  Miss you D thanks for a great time.

4 comments:

Darleen said...

I love you too!! Thanks for entertaining me for the week! XOXO

Rebecca McNair said...

Your girls are so darling! They look so much like you! Glad you are having such a great summer!

Ana Lee said...

Your girls are SO cute! How fun they get to do dance, that's great.

Beth Dickson said...

Your girls are beautiful, so are you! I totally think that you are Marissa's coolest, trendiest, smartest, funniest, most talented neighbor. Just wanted him to feel good on his birthday. :)
Can't wait to see pics of the little boy or girl!
Beth