Thursday, June 25, 2009

San Francisco in May 2009

When I saw Tony Bennett in concert at Thanksgiving time I cried when he sang I left my heart in San Francisco.  I wasn't pregnant at the time either.  I really love this city.  I am so glad that Brent's parents live so close.  We took the girls to the Palace of Fine Arts, The Warf, the Golden Gate Bridge and many other places.  They loved it.  Thanks for a great week Jojo, Sparky, and Merik.  We had a blast.

At the beach near Santa Cruz.  It was a little cold but the girls played in the sand for hours.  Brent and Jojo(his mom)

Dinner in the City.  Union Square before Wicked.



It is so much fun having Erik and Mary live so close to his parents.  We got to play with them all weekend long.  I ate so many burritos I cannot believe I didn't get sick.  Brent ate 10 I think in 6 days.  All his dreams came true.
Palace of Fine Arts
Oakland zoo

6 comments:

Ana Lee said...

How fun! I've only been there once for a quick day trip. I'd love to spend more time there.

Rebecca McNair said...

Ashley! It looks like you guys have been doing so many fun things! Your girls weekend looked fun! I miss all of you Sasser girls, it had just been way too long! Gald your all doing well. FYI I have never been to Vegas, I really need a trip there!!!

McEwen Family said...

I LOVE San Francisco, and the whole bay area for that matter! At least Brent's family is still lives there, I'm so mad Andy's parents moved to Boise, if they were still up there we'd be going all the time (no offense)! What a fun trip for your family. Loved that the girls got to see all the fun sights!

Christina said...

Oh, I can't wait to go in a week! I love it in S.F. too-it has always been one of my favorite cities in the world.

How are you feeling by the way? I miss you, when are coming out to Boise again?

Geneva said...

You hit so many fun places at SF. And the Oakland Zoo is so fun, we loved living close to both for five years. I hung your hat and booties up in Cole's room you'll have to check out my blog!

Bryn said...

I am not sure how I keep ending up on your blog ... but here I am again. What a beautiful family. I love your header picture. Looks like good time in good old San Fran.