Audra made this all American Cake. It was as good as it looks. We had a huge party at Aunt Audra's. Jeff, Brent and Clark had way too much fun setting off the fire works. It was so much fun to be in Boise for the 4th of July. It is one of my favorite holidays. The party didn't end here. We stayed in Idaho for another 10 days and went to cousins camp in Sunvalley.
3 comments:
That cake looks delish! I love Boise :) How fun you guys got to spend some time there.
Kylee was over a lot when we were young so I'm sure you remember her. We were so lucky to have you guys watch us kids all of the time!
What a fun 4th! I'm so wanting that yummy cake!!! Hope you are doing well!
Hey, I didn't know you were in Boise! :) Too bad I missed you AGAIN. Next time, call me so we can get together! When are you guys ever going to move there?! :)
Post a Comment