Thursday, July 23, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG B JULY 22nd, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG B. Brent is the best Dad and Husband in the world. He just turned 36 and is as hot as ever. Here are the top 5 reasons we love big Daddy. 5. He is a hard worker and very motivated. 4. He is dedicated to the men of the MAN HIKE. Every year he plans a man hike for his friends and family. He loves being outdoorsie.. 3. He will drop everything for his ladies. He loves spending time with us. I always tell him to go hang with his friends but he would rather hang with us. 2. Anytime I have a crazy idea he is ready to rock and roll. Europe, Tacky sweater Christmas parties, mini train rides, and much more. 1. He loves his life and is so grateful for everything he has. He could be the most positive happy person I know. He is amazing and I am so happy he is mine. Love you TT. Xoxo.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Man, we sure miss that guy! I would like to add #6 to the list: he is the only man I know that would stay up into the wee hours of the night to watch an Erasure concert with me!! :)
We love TT too...happy 37th!
Post a Comment