Marissa ran the Nashville half marathon and I was so proud of her. I wish I could have joined her but I was 4 months pregnant and I think I would have died. Congrats M.
We found Tim Mcgraw and Faith Hill's home. There was a Star Tours bus right behind us. This is the gate for sure. I went to see Tim my senior year with Lisa Sellman and many of you know that when he came out of the sky in those black leather pants, it was all over for me. I love seeing him in concert. 6 times and counting.
Nashville is amazing.
4 comments:
We wish you could have stayed longer! You are the best house guest, hands down! We are going to have to come to Vegas to see you & the new baby soon!!
Are you kidding you are still SO cute pregnant. Love all of these pics. Nashville sounds so fun.
You are so sweet though, thanks for the compliments :) I thought about you on our quick over-nighter in Vegas. It's such a fun place, I can see why you would love it. Why don't you sisters or Tony's wife blog?
Love,
Ana Lee
Fun! Fun! Fun! You look HOT! Miss you so much. Can't wait til July. Make sure you keep those date open for me. :)
Congratulations Ash, I didn't know you were pregnant. That's exciting.
Post a Comment