Friday, June 5, 2009

Washington D.C. with Mo and Geoff

  My trip to Washington D.C. was so amazing.  I went on a family vacation to D.C. when I was a young girl and I have to be honest I didn't appreciate it.  Morgan and Geoff have been living in Arlington for over 3 years and this was my last chance to get away before the 3rd babe.  And I was dying to hang out with the Lyon-Cotti's.  Morgan is 7 months pregnant and she is in the best shape.  She could walk miles around me.  I was out of breathe on the 1st day walking around Arlington Cemetery.  We also did Ford's Theatre, the house where Lincoln died, Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument and  Georgetown.(for the shopping of course)                    There was a lot more but it was just fun relaxing with Morgan and fighting with Geoff about sports.  We also ate really well.  I love food.  Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule( Morgan is going to GW to get her Ph.D in Political Science)  to visit all the sites you have already seen.  That is a true friend.  Xoxo
Morgan and Geoff.
Lincoln Memorial and Washington Monument.
Natalie, Ash and Mo.

3 comments:

FrankNApril said...

Ashley you are so CUTE! April

the youngs said...

I love the pic of you all in your beautiful dresses!! Hot Mamas...

Morgan said...

I love the one of you at the Lincoln. Thanks again for visiting...you were one of my favorite house guests ever! For reals.