Tell my girly Happy Birthday. I know I missed it. I have her a little prize from the nursery. I have been meaning to bring it over for a while now. I'll get there. I just found your blog. Mine is rockonwiththewildones.blogspot.com. I am glad to hear you are feeling better. I love that you do not find out what you are having. Mine always came out as monkeys so we did not find out either.
4 comments:
Cinco de Mayo is the best day of the year!!! Ole! Happy day, big girl!
So cute! :) Happy Birthday!
Such a pretty girl! Wish we could have partied together.
Tell my girly Happy Birthday. I know I missed it. I have her a little prize from the nursery. I have been meaning to bring it over for a while now. I'll get there. I just found your blog. Mine is rockonwiththewildones.blogspot.com. I am glad to hear you are feeling better. I love that you do not find out what you are having. Mine always came out as monkeys so we did not find out either.
Allison
Post a Comment