Well it is official I am 18 weeks pregnant and actually starting to feel good. I have to apologize to all of my family and friends because I have been so grumpy and mean. I have had a hard time but now I am ready to rock and roll. The baby is due October 8th. We are all hoping for a healthy and happy baby. We are waiting until October to find out if it is a boy or a girl. We can't wait. Xoxo
7 comments:
Congratulations!!! That is so super exciting!
You are one of the nicest people I know, and I don't think you've been grumpy or mean at all and I've seen you while you've been feeling like crap! Anyways we are so excited for you guys! Can't wait for Oct!
What are you going to name her??? hahahahah
Oh My!!! So excited for you!!!
How fun! Congrats!
Congrats Ashley!!! That is awesome.
I'm cheering for a boy! Fingers crossed.
Post a Comment