What a fun trip! You look so hot and stylish...love it! your girls are just beautiful too. California is the best!
Those are such cute pics! What a fun family trip.
Hi Ash!! Your family is beautiful! And of course, you're a hottie! Ang told me you had a blog.
I have said those very words many a time: "I could live on a beach" I love the ocean, love the water, love walking on the sand. I'm glad your girls enjoyed it too. How are you, anyway. I mean you personally? I miss you lots. Auntie D
OH.....how fun! Those pictures are so stinkin' cute. Next time will you guys please take us with you!? I love the picture of Brent with the girls!!
i feel like i find out more about you on your blog. slut.
I can't believe you went to D-Land and didn't tell us!
Those are awesome pictures! I am craving a vacation, especially one at the beach!
Gorgeous pics of the girls at the beach! Fun, Fun!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
What a fun trip! You look so hot and stylish...love it! your girls are just beautiful too. California is the best!
Those are such cute pics! What a fun family trip.
Hi Ash!! Your family is beautiful! And of course, you're a hottie! Ang told me you had a blog.
I have said those very words many a time: "I could live on a beach" I love the ocean, love the water, love walking on the sand. I'm glad your girls enjoyed it too. How are you, anyway. I mean you personally? I miss you lots. Auntie D
OH.....how fun! Those pictures are so stinkin' cute. Next time will you guys please take us with you!? I love the picture of Brent with the girls!!
i feel like i find out more about you on your blog. slut.
I can't believe you went to D-Land and didn't tell us!
Those are awesome pictures! I am craving a vacation, especially one at the beach!
Gorgeous pics of the girls at the beach! Fun, Fun!
Post a Comment