Monday, April 13, 2009

Valentines day in Boise 2009

  I drove to Boise with the girls all alone for the first time. It was fun but a lot of work.  We spent the night at the Kogianes's in S.L.C. and got to see some good friends.  It still amazes me I lived there for 6 years.  It was so cold when we got into town.  My blood has thinned and Vegas is the place for me.  Boise is always a good time and I love to see the family.  My sister's and my Mom stop everything when I come to town.  Lets just say I am spoiled rotten and love it.  
  We had a great Valentines Day and Brent was able to fly in for the weekend and have a good time with us.   Audra(my older sister)  Went snowboarding and shattered her wrist.  I have to admit it was so gross.  I wish I would have taken a picture of her little wrist all messed up.  Anyway the trip was cold so If I am in the same sweater the whole time you will realize how good I am at packing for the cold weather.  
Uncle Jeff.  At his practice Alpine Dental in Meridian Idaho.  We love that he gets to clean all of our teeth.  Go Vera.  
Izzy was such a good girl. 
V and Izzy getting their teeth cleaned by Uncle Jeff.
Valentines day 2009.  Barbacoa.
Jeff and Audra.
Sparky and Angela.
Look at that meat.(Not Clarky)  Ha ha.
Mike and Deanna.
I ate so much.
Story time with Grandma.
Girls gone crazy.  Chloee, Mia and Izzy.  Milk shakes when the weather was freezing.
Happy V Day.  Look at those cupcakes.  
Sister's.  Adrianne and Angela.  Eating at my favorite spot in Boise.  The Brick Oven.  Love those mash potatoes and corn gravy.
Friends at Indian Hills Elementary in S.L.C.  Dave, Carrie, and me.  I went with the girls the next  morning to eat breakfast at Carrie's new kitchen.  We all worked together at I. H. and I miss the good times.  We have been friends for a long time.  I miss Carrie too.  I basically lived with her and her cats(ha ha) while Brent was in law school.  She took good care of me and we really miss girls night out.  
Shannon and Ash.  Shannon is such an amazing friend.  We have the greatest relationship.  We both have a crazy life and find it harder and harder to call and e mail.  We have become text buddies.  But as soon as we see each other it is like I never moved away.  She is just like a sister.  Love her.
Izzy, Cooper, Lucy, Lola, and Vera.  Shannon and Jason's twin girls and Cooper.  I have known Shannon and J for about 11 years.  They treat me so good.  I miss hanging out with them.  Every time I drive through S.L.C. I try to drop in and say "Hi".  

  

2 comments:

Jennifer B said...

Wow looks like you had a great time. What fun pics!

Ana Lee said...

What a fun weekend! I miss all of the Sassers. Where is Tony these days? Is everyone in Boise except for you and Mike? That is so sad Audra shattered her wrist!

I love the bedding in the pic with Deanna reading to the girls, I had the same one growing up! :)