Polka band at the Hofbrauhaus.
ice cream at Yogurtland
The little mermaid at the Silverton Casino is an Olympic gold medalist in synchronized swimming. It is always a good time.
She loves you.
Garrett, Lily, Carson, and Chelsea Strong
Water Show in front of the Bellagio.
Bellagio Conservatory. Celebrating the Chinese New Year.
I wouldn't even touch this. Izzy is a little more daring then Mommy.
Chelsea, Lily, and Izzy
Kimoto Dragon at the Shark Reef
5 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time.
It's the best when your old school friends come to visit. It was fun having Chelsea at hookers, she fit right in, too bad she doesn't live here!
off the subject, but me and the twins have worn our hats nonstop this winter. Thanks!
Very fun pics!
I think I could get used to living in Vegas! Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment