Agreed. Minus the outfit part. Love Michael
You forgot one thing. It is my favorite thing about your dad. I wish you would have listed it.
I actually agree with the outfit part. Michael got his sense of style from your Dad, it's just a totally different style. Love B.
Ahh, you'd trust him with picking out your clothes? Amazing! He must be one of the most amazing dad's I have ever heard of. I must meet him someday. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Agreed. Minus the outfit part.
Love Michael
You forgot one thing. It is my favorite thing about your dad. I wish you would have listed it.
I actually agree with the outfit part. Michael got his sense of style from your Dad, it's just a totally different style. Love B.
Ahh, you'd trust him with picking out your clothes? Amazing! He must be one of the most amazing dad's I have ever heard of. I must meet him someday. :)
Post a Comment