Sasser-Gunson Clan

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Simply Healthful Giveaway

Some of my friends started a blog called Simply Healthful.  It is great for offering good advice on a heathy diet and lifestyle.  They are featuring my Mutze organic hat and bootie set on their blog this week.  Check out www.simplyhealthful.blogspot.com to win this newborn set.  I can't wait to see who wins.  


Posted by mutze handknit by ashley at 5:43 PM

1 comment:

Morgan said...

This is great PR! So proud!

January 12, 2009 at 6:56 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Pages

  • Home

Mutze by Ashley Blog

Mutze by Ashley Blog
  • Darleen Meier Jewlery
  • Mutze Hand knit hats by Ashley
  • Very Fine House

About Me

mutze handknit by ashley
I started Mutze hand knit by Ashley in 1999. I lived in Germany in 1996-97. Mutze means hat in German. I got married in 2000 and now I have 3 daughters. I love designing and knitting each hat. Each hat is unique in its own way. If you have questions you can contact me at mutzebyashley@hotmail.com. Ashley Sasser Gunson
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Favorite Links

  • Amanda and Cubby James
  • Analee and Kory
  • Andy and Rachel
  • Anthony and Krista
  • April and Andy
  • April and Frank
  • Audra and Jeff Davis
  • Austin and Cody
  • Bowen family
  • Carolyn and Aaron Waite
  • Chugg Family
  • Cuff Family
  • Darleen and Seth Meier
  • Dickson Family
  • Harbers
  • Herzog Family
  • Hout Family
  • Jenna and Steve
  • Jon and Stephanie Waite
  • Julene and Brad
  • Kaydee and Paul
  • Kendall family
  • Kester Family
  • Kira
  • Marissa and Sean
  • Marleen and Spencer
  • Matt and Megan
  • Mcevoy Family
  • Mike and Jenny Kennett
  • Mikey and Brookey
  • morgan and geoff
  • Mutze by Ashley
  • Nick and Michelle
  • Petersen Family
  • robin and piper
  • Sarah and Lance Martin
  • Scriber family
  • Susie and Tj
  • Swasey Family
  • The Gregsons
  • Whitney and Kirk Walker
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.