Tony Bennett concert at the Hilton Showroom. It was one of the best concerts I have ever been to. We had a blast. Brent got us some tickets and the seats were amazing. What a fun night on the town with Brooke, Mikey, Mom and Dad. The head in the picture is one of Tony's relatives so we will forgive it.
Brooke and Mom
Mike and Deanna(mom and dad)
No line to see Santa on the day after Thanksgiving. You gotta love Vegas. Izzy wants a baby alive doll that pees and poops and Vera wants a life size white mommy kitty that purrs. Ashley wants another trip to Europe and Brent wants the gas prices to never go up. Happy Holidays. Ho Ho Ho.
Making homemade apple and pumpkin pie. yummy. Grandma, uncle Mikey and Izzy.
Izzy and Uncle Magoo
5 comments:
You look like a good mix between your mom and dad. Cute family!
I love all the fun photos! I love your family. . . you always look like you have so much fun together! HOHOHO
You gys are so stinkin cute! I LOOOOOVE the Sassers! Looks like so much fun. If you guys are in Boise over Christmas I want to see you! Kory and I will be heading up the 23rd. If we ever make it to Vegas we will have to drop by :)
The tree looks great, it's really filled out!!!
I love the owls on your Christmas tree! You guys all look freakin' fab! I wish you were passing through SLC this year for Christmas! I guess we are just going to have to make a trip to Vegas soon! Lucy is dying to see the fountains at the Bellagio!
Post a Comment