Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Little Lucy Young has arrived

   After the trip to Park City the girls dropped me off in Bountiful, UT where I was able to meet little Lulu(lucy).  Marissa and I were next door neighbors in S.L.C.  In the avenues next to the 7 eleven.  We have so many good memories there.  She and her husband lived in L.A. while he was going to dental school.  We still got to see them a lot.  Now he is doing oral surgery at Vanderbilt in Nashville, TN.  Go Sean.  We are so excited for them but sad they are moving so far from us.  But really what is new, everyone has to move on at one point and at least I know we will always be friends.  I was so happy that I got to spend the afternoon with you and Lulu.  She is amazing.  Can't wait to visit you in Nashville.  We are going to find Tim and Faith's house.  By the way look how amazing Marissa looks.  Hot stuff.

4 comments:

Marleen said...

Friends are grand. I love that baby's name. We were thinking of using that one but Aubrey won. What a precious baby Marissa has.

the youngs said...

Ash,
We loved hanging out with you too! I hate that we won't live closer for the next few years...but don't worry, we'll be back to the West Coast for sure!! Thanks for debuting Lulu on your blog. She already loves her Aunty Ash.

McEwen Family said...

I'm starting to think you have more friends than anyone else I know and are so good at keeping in touch with them! Aren't newborns just precious! Loved the pics, you look gorgeous by the way.

Morgan said...

Glad you got to meet little Lu! Can't wait to meet her too!