Thursday, July 24, 2008

Big B's 35 Birthday Party

Happy Birthday baby.  Brent still thinks he is 34.  No really last night we fought about his age at dinner.  He said he was born in 1974.  I had to remind him it was 73 and that he was really going to be 35.  He is now fine with it thanks to great friends and the best mexican food.  That always does the trick.  He is the best.
I Love you Brent.  This is the best picture ever.  Brent is so nice and caring.  I am so glad I married you.  
Party time.  B is in the sombrero.  It looks like Mike is wearing it.  Ha that is funny.
Lindi and Matt
Krista, Jenny and Ash
Ben and Laura
Anthony and Krista
Big B and Mike
Michelle and Nick
Sienna, Megan and Quinn

11 comments:

the youngs said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TT!! The big 3-5, eh? That is serious! You still look as hot as the day we met back at Hollywood Squares.

Hey Ash...yes, Andrew is moving to Vegas, so let's start scheming!

Elle said...

That was a great night. Notice on the group picture how that hand that is under my face is not mine. Remember I had the brown press on nails? Where did that hand come from?

P.S.
Where is your Obama widget?

Sister Ballard said...

Happy Birthday Brent! Love the Ballards

kimbo said...

Wow! He's old. :) Wish we could have been there to celebrate. Probably wasn't as much fun without us, right? (By the way - Ella has the same dress as Sienna in that picture).

McEwen Family said...

Happy Birthday Brent! What a fun night! I love the pics of Brent in his sombrero! I can't believe he is 35, he looks so much younger, not that 35 is old or anything but I wouldn't have gussesd that was his age. You guys are such a hot couple!

Stephens Family said...

very fun, wish we could've been there! 35?? brent looks so much younger than that :)

Anthony and Krista said...

I actually think that Brent looks 35! J/K B. It was fun to eat Mexican food with you guys and watch Brent almost take a shot. The best part of that whole thing is he thought it was horchata! love ya!

Jennifer B said...

Isn't it funny how when we get older we start to forget how old we really are? Happy Birthday to Brent!! Hope he had an awesome time. =)

Ben said...

How come there's not a photo of Brent with the shot in his hand?

mutze handknit by ashley said...

He told me if I put that in he would kill me and I do listen to him sometimes. Ha ha. I still might add it if he makes me mad. Ash

Martin Family said...

Man is Brent old(ha,ha)You and I like the more mature men. They are hot!