Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom

I had so much fun with my mom and sister's.  Angela is the oldest and always ready to have a good time.  She is also my sister-in -law and I love her very much.  Audra is next and always ready to shop,workout, and take a picture.  We took so many this weekend, the others got mad at us.  Miss you so much.  Adrianne is after me and is the peacemaker.  She always tries to make sure we are all happy and getting along.  She has a wonderful personality and the best outlook on life.  Then my Mommy.  She is the most wonderful person in the world.  She would do anything for her family.  She has taught me to enjoy my life and love who I am no matter what people may think.  She is so positive and always ready for a good time.  I love you all so much and miss you more then you know.  xoxo















For mom's 60th birthday the girls decided we needed a getaway.  So we all met in Park City, Utah.  We rented the Edelweiss condos for the 3 nights.  From the moment we walked into the condo it was a mess.  We had to wait for our room keys so he left our door ajar so we could get in(creepy).  The hallway smelled of really bad fish being fried.   Fans we're all around the room because most places in the mountains don't have air conditioning(so they told us).  I could go on and on.  It was a disaster.  It was nothing like the pictures.  To top it off the pool was out of service too.   This was suppose to be a 5 star weekend for our mom.  Not so much.  So after trying to get our money back for hours from the management co. we ended up staying. 


6 comments:

McEwen Family said...

You have such a beautiful family! Hot hot girl in your fam! What a fun trip, I'm glad you guys were able to pamper yourselves, I bet your Mom had so much fun being with her girls!

Jennifer B said...

What a bunch of hotties!! I am glad you were able to have so much fun!! It's amazing how great a time you can have with people you love even if everything doesn't turn out exactly the way you planned. =)

Sister Ballard said...

It looked like you had a blast at your mom's birthday party. It looks like your sisters are as fun and silly as you are and beautiful. Love your blog!

Christina said...

How fun! Don't you just love PC? I love your sisters too, you guys are all so much fun! Wish you lived in Boise! :)

Marleen said...

Such a pretty family you have. Looks so fun. I love the women in my family too. Happy Birthday to your mom.

Darleen said...

Those Sasser girls! I love the picture of Angela with her eyes close. that made me laugh--her eyes are always closed. I really like her bangs--it makes me want to cut mine again.