Ahhh, we miss you guys! Cute pictures. Love the fourth of July outfits. We went for a subtle look this year, but we were all sporting red, white, or blue. :)
Hey Ash...I just saw you off the Kendall's blog. I saw your comment about another baby girl....are you pregnant??? If yes, then congrats...if no then enjoy all the rumors I just started!! :) Miss you guys. Glad you had a great 4th.
What a great 4th of July! Looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm all about relaxing. Now that I'm at home we need to hang out more! I'll call you about the gym, I'm still at 24 hour, I just need to start going!
Dang it Ashley! I think I might be the last person who doesn't have or keep up a blog now. Just kidding. Love your cute family pic. Congrats on the pregnancy! Steph
13 comments:
Ahhh, we miss you guys! Cute pictures. Love the fourth of July outfits. We went for a subtle look this year, but we were all sporting red, white, or blue. :)
Way fun. The 4th is always the best when your relaxing. See ya tomorrow at swim lessons.
Sounds nice and relaxing.
Hey Ash...I just saw you off the Kendall's blog. I saw your comment about another baby girl....are you pregnant??? If yes, then congrats...if no then enjoy all the rumors I just started!! :)
Miss you guys. Glad you had a great 4th.
What a great 4th of July! Looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm all about relaxing. Now that I'm at home we need to hang out more! I'll call you about the gym, I'm still at 24 hour, I just need to start going!
umm.... please remove that picture of me...it is really scary! I am glad that you guys came over! It is always fun to get beat up by your girls, j/k.
Nice work on the blog, girlfriend! I am so happy to see you and your cute girls partying it up on the 4th!!
Glad you are back on the blogging band wagon. Love the pics. =)
Dang it Ashley! I think I might be the last person who doesn't have or keep up a blog now. Just kidding. Love your cute family pic. Congrats on the pregnancy! Steph
Ummm....am I missing something. You are pregnant??
I am not pregnant. Someone asked me on the blog if I was and I responded NO. Ashley
Looks like the Harbers missed out on a good one. I was really looking forward to the 4th of July water olympics.
Heard you were pregnant!!!! Leave it to someone to let the cat out of the bag!!!!
Post a Comment