Friday, June 27, 2008

Morgan and Ashley

Morgan is so much fun to hang with.  I wish all of my friends would stop moving away from me.

6 comments:

Christina said...

Ok, sorry about cutting you off on the phone today!! My phone just totally died, and then Austin needed lunch, Carson was crying, and well, you get the jist. Love talking to you always though!

Cutest blog ever, your family is adorable as always and can I say, LOVE THE BANGS! They look FAB on you. Gosh, I wished you lived in Boise, we would hang out all the time! Make sure to add us to your blog friends...mcevoymayhem.blogspot.com

McEwen Family said...

Hey Hooker! I found you on Kim's blog, which I found from another high school friends blog, so I wanted to drop you a note! Funny how small of a world it is. I'm adding you to my buddy list so I can keep track of you aside from the Wed. nights! Looks like you've been having a lot of fun! Hanging out with old school friends is the best!

Darleen said...

Um....where a post about me?? oh, phewww. I see it below. Just kidding. Morgan looks exactly the same. Glad she is doing well.

Tashina said...

What about your fabulous Vegas friends. where is a comment about us?

Anthony and Krista said...

wow, you finally updated your blog. I feel like you need to write more things about me and how much you love me and cannot live with out me! ....start typing!

Stephens Family said...

You may not know this but I will inform you...I am much more fun than most of your average girls. Sadly you only got to see the crazy, overwhelmed, pregnant-most-of-the-time, grumpy side. There is another Sallie, she just shows herself here and there!