Yeah!! It is pretty funny that after all this time for both of us, we will both have family here. Yeah for you!! That is so awesome!!
Lucky you! I know what it's like having no Family here! I am very happy for you! April
I knew he'd come back to fulfill his fantasy of working construction in Vegas.
Yes, we do know how you have ESP...all the same...so happy Mikey and his wife will be near you!
Yippeee!!! Lucky! I'm jealous. Is it possible for me? Nnnaaaa.
We both look high in this picture. We are not high. But we are liking Vegas...
Lucky duck! I am still holding out for such good fortune...but it doesn't look promising.I am just now starting to kind of worm my way through all the Waterfall blogs, now that I have finally set ours up. So fun! Where have I been all this time?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yeah!! It is pretty funny that after all this time for both of us, we will both have family here. Yeah for you!! That is so awesome!!
Lucky you! I know what it's like having no Family here! I am very happy for you! April
I knew he'd come back to fulfill his fantasy of working construction in Vegas.
Yes, we do know how you have ESP...all the same...so happy Mikey and his wife will be near you!
Yippeee!!! Lucky! I'm jealous. Is it possible for me? Nnnaaaa.
We both look high in this picture. We are not high. But we are liking Vegas...
Lucky duck! I am still holding out for such good fortune...but it doesn't look promising.
I am just now starting to kind of worm my way through all the Waterfall blogs, now that I have finally set ours up. So fun! Where have I been all this time?
Post a Comment