Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Mutze Events

Mutze is out and about this winter. See all the events below and I hope you can stop by and say hi when I am in your city!

Idaho Winter Boutique
November 10th 
Eagle, Idaho
Audra Davis's Home.
10:00am-9:00pm 

Nov. 10th and 11th
Meridian, Idaho
Angela Sasser's Home
Thurs @ 6:00pm and Friday 11-3pm. 

E-mail me  for more information and location. 

Bijou Market
November 18th-19th
Provo, Utah
Friday-10:00am -8:00pm and Saturday 10:00am-5:00pm
Historic SouthWorth Hall
116 West Center Street 84606

Queen Bee Market
November 18th-19th
Del Mar, California
Friday  4:00-9:00pm and Saturday 9:00-4:00pm
Del Mar Hilton
15575 Jimmy Durante blvd. 

Doodlebug Winter Fair
Saturday, December 3rd
Boulder City, NV
9:00am-4:00pm
Boulder City Recreation Center (Booth #18-outside)
900 Arizona St. 
Boulder City, Nv

Henderson Winter Festival
December 9th-10th
Henderson, NV 
More information TBA

3 comments:

Mike and Brooke said...

Woo hoo! Can't wait for the Bijou!

Kaydee said...

You are a busy chick! Love you and miss you

Andrea said...

How long will you be in Utah for your show? I want to see you!!