Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Summer 2011


Happy Fathers day.  We love you big B.  Xoxo

Beach babes

Mama and Lolli (Lyla).  Lake Tahoe in June.

Lake Tahoe with Clark and Jojo (Brent's parents) and Angela and Clark.

Lake Tahoe

Santa Cruz Boardwalk

China Town in San Francisco (Izzy and Vera)



Great weekend to go to Pleasanton.  Everyone was in town at the same time.   It would have been perfect if Jill and Mike could have been there.  Gunson Family

I Love girls nights.  Especially when Hayden and Trace are in town.  It's always a good time.  Miss you.

We finally got to meet sweet Scarlett.  She is now 9 months.  We love going to Heber and staying with the Strong's .  Xoxo



Mikey and Brooke have a new addition.  Miss Emery Lee.  She is so much fun to have in our family.  The girls love her  so much.  So much that they actually want another sister.  Ya right.  Like that is going to happen.  Thanks for always hanging with us crazies when we come to town.  Loves.

Love you B.  Let cousin's camp in Mccall, Idaho begin.  There was only one fight.    Ask Audra what that was all about.  LOL.

MCcall, Idaho.  LOVE this place.

S'mores 

Samuel

hold on tight.

Tony and Parker

Look at those hot bods.

I love getting to spend time with Susie and Julie.  Susie just had a baby too.  Sydney is so beautiful.  I am so glad I got to meet her.  Love you girls.  

For Mom's birthday every year we go to the Shakespeare festival.  This year  we saw the 80's version of  The Taming of  the Shrew.  It was hilarious. 

Catching up with Hayley, Beth, and Cynthia. (friends from high school) I had a great time.  Thanks for taking time out of your busy lives to hang out.  xoxo

Paddle boats


Cooper


I got to see so many friends this summer.  Shonda has been my friend since we were babies.  I haven't seen her in years.  It was a tearful reunion.  I got to meet her daughter Brooklyn.  She is amazing.  Love you.

My family had a going away bbq for me.  They treat me like gold.  We  had a dance party at the end of the night and it was crazy.  We kept the neighborhood up all night.  I even got Gavin to dance.  Can you believe how old he is??? 17 this year.  I die.

Marsh mellow's anyone?

Lyla actually liked her cousin's and Aunts.  That's a miracle.

Uncle Magoo and Izzy.  Magoo is the best.  When we go to SLC he always makes time for us.  He is the best and single.

Surprise!  We ran into Brent's Aunt Judy and Uncle Jay in SLC at the Little America.  It was such a treat.  We love spending time with them.  Such a small world.  They live in Sacramento.  

Marissa lives in Nashville.  We had the exact same vacation schedule this summer.  We both went to SLC then we drove to Mccall, Idaho for our family reunion's and then back to SLC.  It was so much fun.  She is having baby girl #2 in September.  Bring on the girls.  Love u.

I love to see the temple

Back in Vegas.  The party doesn't stop.  Darleen is in town from CT.    We had a wonderful time with them.  Our kids think they are really cousin's.  So cute.  We ate at Mon Ami Gabbi.  Then to the Cosmo.  Libby was such a trooper.  She is due any day.  You look amazing.

Cosmopolitan 


Mutze by Ashley was featured in Crave Las Vegas.   The guide to woman-owned businesses in Las Vegas.   They feature Nothing Bundt Cakes, The Cupcakery, Red Velvet Cafe, The Pottery Shop at town square and much more.  You can purchase a copy of Crave Las Vegas from me.  It is a great way to support local businesses.

Brent came with me to the launch party.  Thank you for being so supportive and loving.  

2 comments:

Kaydee said...

Great posts Ash love all the tributes to Brent.

Jennifer B said...

It was so fun to see about your summer. Looks like you had so much fun.