Cooper, Aud and Ash.
Paddle boats. We had so much fun. We all ended up on different boats at the end of the ride.
Susie, Julie and Alison met me at our old highschool for Borah's 50th birthday. This is the gym we played basketball in. We were district champion's here in 1996. Alison is now the Varsity girls basketball coach. Go Ali! Everyone who knows me well knows I loved highschool.
Sarafina the kitty. V thinks she is a Kitty. She has a new kitty name everyday. She also tells me to "Take it easy lady". I don't know where she got it from.....
Having some fun in Aunt Angie's back yard. It was a hot September day in Idaho.
Cynthia and Abigail met us at the Bistro for dinner and then we let the kids run wild. It is so much fun to go home and visit my girls that I have known forever.
Spending time with Aunt Nani in Boise. The girls gave her a hard time but they had so much fun feeding the ducks and strolling in the park.
I surprised my best friend Susie and drove to Boise after Germany for her baby shower. She lives in Connecticut but she went to Boise for a week and her Family threw her a baby shower. It was so much fun to finally meet beautiful baby Bailey. Love ya Suz.
9 comments:
Looks like you had a great time with friends and family. Those are the best vacations.
How fun to be back in the gym. It's the same when I get back on the soccer fields. =)
Heath looks exactly like Clark! Glad you had fun with your family!!
Don't you just love going home to visit! Some things just never change!
Oh Ash! It was truly a wonderful surprise to see you at the shower. I can't thank you enough for being there. I miss you so much. Love ya. Susie
Ash, I love the bangs! And how rad are your girls! I love that "Wera" is giving you lip--I don't have any idea where she learned it.
Loved the pic of Borah high...we pledge to thee our faith, and love, and loyalty...ha!
Oh fun! What a great trip :)
Hey Ashley,
I was looking at your mutze flyer that was sent to my moms house (super cute stuff by the way ) and then came across your blog. You look AMAZING! Your girls are adorable.
Allison(Sellers)
basketball...would not have guessed that, but steph had mentioned you played in high school. oh, and you guys had the same school colors as us.
Post a Comment