Megan surprised Trase and came to town from St. George for her going away party. So sad another friend moves on.
Brooke's birthday party.
Brooke, Izzy, Mikey,and Libby.
Vera got to hug Cinderella at princess camp.
Izzy goes to princess day camp with Cinderella.
The Merry-go-round at the District in GreenValley. It is beautiful and so much fun.
Izzy, Mama, and V
Dada and V on the horsey
All done painting. Now they are just showing off how talented they are.
Painting at Color Me Mine in Summerlin. Izzy painted a butterfly and Vera a pig.
Visiting the little mermaid at Silverton Casino. She comes out every hour in there aquarium. The girls beg to go there every weekend. It is hilarious.
8 comments:
It is so sad to see Trase go. To bad Casey was working. =( Everyone is taking off. The princess camp looks so fun. =)
I never knew that about the Silverton Casino. Nora would love that.
You have fun don't you?
I love that you take your girls out and have fun w/them! Good job and lucky them! April
Ashy I love you! I miss you too much! Love the blog. Looks like you have had a great summer. I am coming down in September. . but think you might be gone? When do you leave? I will be back in October. . . so, hopefully I can see you then! Miss ya and Love you tons
Another one bites the dust. If I ever do make it back to visit the ward I won't recognize it!!! The kids are sure growing up, and you look wonderful as always. I love you so much!!! I am working on knitting my third sweater. Having fun. My daughter did an elephant!!! Take care, come see me if you are ever in Utah. Darcia
Those were sure some FUN nights out on the town!! Too bad Andy made me move away! Sure miss everyone there.
Hey, I know you're in Germany right now, but when you get back and get caught up on your blogging, you are TAGGED! Go to my blog to read tag (it's about you and Brent). All you have to do is copy the questions and then make your own answers. It's a fun way for people to see how the two of you met, fell in love, funny stories, etc. See you in Boise soon!
It looks like you guys are having a great summer. I can't believe I new see you, your just the next ward over but we never manage to catch up with each other. We should get together soon. Laurie
Post a Comment