| Ice skating at Lake Las Vegas! |
| Merry Christmas 2011 |
| Laura doing her best Frosty! |
| Little Nolan's first Christmas! Libby is the best Mommy! |
| Santa Izzy |
| Elf William |
| Uncle Harry Potter Brian |
| These pictures are out of order but I am too tired to fix them. Our trip to Carlsbad in October. So fun! Disney, San Diego zoo and La Jolla! |
| The Harber's at Disneyland |
| Tea cups |
| Stubbs at Disneyland |
| The Kennetts and Priors were also at Disneyland. It was a blast having all our friends there at the same time! |
| Finally made it to the best show in Vegas! I love Donny Osmond!!! |
| Heather, Kristi and Ash. Birthday dinner. |
| Steph, Kimmy and Austin. |
| Visiting Grandma Ruthie in Blackfoot Idaho. She is going to be 92 this year. Long live Ruth! Love you. |
| 8th Annual Tacky Sweater Party! |
| Kaydee and Whitney |
| Jackie, Austin, Kristi and Steph. |
![]() |
| Tara and Ash |
| Worlds largest gummy worm and Mike loved it! |
![]() |
| Crazy night! Need I say more????? |
| Izzy's 7th Birthday we went to the top of Eiffel Tower in Vegas! So much fun. Happy Birthday beautiful lady! |
| Lyla loved it! |
| I love Vegas! |
| What a great year! |



1 comment:
Love all the catch-up! Your girls are so beautiful like you Ash!! Love it! One of these days, I'm going to take a trip down there!
Post a Comment