| Knight's of the round table with Audra ( my sis) and her family. They had to talk me into this and....... I loved it! The food was not so great. The entertainment was awsome. I would do this again. |
| Swimming at Mandalay Bay |
| Eating out with Lib, Aaron, Aud, and Jeff. We went to Mon Ami Gabi at the Paris. |
| Vera graduates from pre school and is on to Kindergarten. She is such a big girl. |
| Lolli is now 20 months |
| Girls weekend in SLC. Allison, Carrie, Shannon, Ash, Lib. We ate at the DODO in Sugar House. |
| Girls weekend interrupted. Magoo and Mikey. Charlie's Angels style. |
| Brooke's baby shower was so much fun. We had baby pictures of Mikey and Brooke and we cut them up to see what their baby would look like. Totally funny. Good idea Jane. |
| Brooke is due on the 4th of July and Lib is due the beginning of September. For once I am not pregnant. LOL. |
| M and B took us to this waffle joint across the street from Pioneer Park. Oh my it was so yummy. I wanted to buy the dough for the waffles but they told me it's a secret. Can't wait to go back. |
| Hanging downtown |
| Ruth's Diner up Immigration Canyon |
| Sunset |
3 comments:
Are you making a blog come back, Ashley Gunson? Good to see you again. Loves!
sarah
Ash...I love the pics. I still need to post my Vegas pics! I love you & miss you! xo
Looks like y'all had so much fun! BTW - I love Ruth's diner!!
Post a Comment