Sunday, January 30, 2011

Major Catching Up

In December we went to Williams, Arizona for the Polar Express train ride.  We had a little time before we met Brent's sister Jill so we went to the Deer feeding farm.  It was hilarious.  The deer were eating our clothes trying to get to the food.  







All aboard the Polar Express



In Salt Lake City for the Bijou Market in Provo.  I had an amazing time and the show was so much fun.  I will for sure do it again next year.  Mikey and Brooke were the best.  They helped me set up and take down and hung out with me the whole time.  

I hit the first big snow while I was there.  It was really beautiful.  

Thanksgiving was spent at Disneyland this year.  Thanks to the free passes I got from Give a day Get a day.  We met Brent't Mom and Dad and Jill( B's sister ) and Mike.  It was so much fun.  Even without the pumpkin pie and homemade rolls.






"It was Magical"(Vera said this the whole day)

It's the most wonderful time of the year.  I love Christmas more then anything in the world.  Going to see Santa is the highlight of the year.  Izzy wanted a Barbie pet vet, Vera wanted Penbo( a walking pregnant penguin) and Lyla wanted to eat as much chocolate as possible.

Merry Christmas Hookers (my knitting group)  It was at libby's house this year and it was so yummy.

Happy 6th Birthday Izzy.  She was so excited because the Red Robin came out to sing to her.

Happy Christmas Eve.  We made it to Idaho this year for the Holidays and let me tell you it was cold and wild but it was the best party ever and I was so sad to come home.  It took me about 2 weeks to recover.  Congratulations Mikey and Brooke.  They had just told us they were having a baby.  Yahoo  Baby #15 on the Sasser side and #1 on Brooke's side. LOL.


Getting ready to read the Nativity story

Izzy and V were the Angels 

Sammy was a wise man.  Sammy also had his first Christmas in America.  He is the most amazing little guy.  It was so great to finally meet him.  He hardly speaks any english but laughs and plays so well with all the adults and kids.  He was so excited to get clothes and cars.  He is so blessed to have Audra and Jeff as his parents.  And they are blessed to have Sammy.




Bowling with the Sasser's.  This is my Dad's brother's family.  It was great to catch up.  It had been so long. 



Happy New Year.  Party time.  





Dry ice bomb time.  They act like little boys.  But is was funny when it went off 2 hours later.

2 comments:

Ana Lee said...

What an amazing update! Your family is so adorable. I miss everyone!! It feels like I haven't seen you guys in years! I loved your Christmas card, thanks for sending us one!

Tell everyone hi for me!

Martin Family said...

I LOVE WHEN YOU BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sarah

MISS YOU!BTW