I'm loving your hair! I should post a picture of my new haircut. Nothing serious, just better bangs and a few layers. I already found a girl here that I love to cut my hair! It's an Aveda salon down the street. The haircut is reasonable at $40, but highlights start at $100. Might have to go natural. She will be cutting Ella's hair tomorrow afternoon to fix the bangs I cut on her today. :)
2 comments:
I'm loving your hair! I should post a picture of my new haircut. Nothing serious, just better bangs and a few layers. I already found a girl here that I love to cut my hair! It's an Aveda salon down the street. The haircut is reasonable at $40, but highlights start at $100. Might have to go natural. She will be cutting Ella's hair tomorrow afternoon to fix the bangs I cut on her today. :)
What good looking women. I miss her already too.
Post a Comment